Many novice developers often make the same mistake: they start the invalid promotion. What are we talking about? How can paid promotion be wrong? What to do and why is this happening?
Well, first of all it is necessary to clarify that there is no wrong promotion, but there is a wrong choice of promotion. We will explain this further, but first we will explain what types of promotion we offer, what is the difference between them and why it is so important to make the right choice.
So, we offer two types of installs:
- It is much cheaper than keywords installs;
- It is a good option to promote your app from scratch, if you don’t have any installs at all;
- Package id install will help your app start ranking for keywords faster.
- It is not effective if your app already has enough installs;
- Package ID installs don’t boost keyword ranks. So they won’t lead to more organics;
- It can take some time to see the result.
- Keywords are more effective for apps, which already have enough installs;
- Campaign for keywords installs is a good way to combine a lot of different particular keywords and run it at the same time;
- Keywords promotion is 100% effective and after boosting with keyword installs your app will get higher in ranks, more visibility and more chances for users to find and download your app.
- It is not effective for new apps because usually they don’t have keywords;
- If you don’t have your keywords, it will be difficult to find the best one (but you can use ASO services to solve this little problem);
- Sometimes you can drop out of the keyword rank because of the changes in google algorithm.